Thursday, February 24, 2005
Change your links, folks. My new url is http://razberi.net/
Bye bye Blogger.
Friday, February 18, 2005
So, it wasn't a total waste of time. The new season of Survivor
seems like it may be interesting. I did notice a few odd things.
- Jolanda looks exactly like Judge Mablean. (Ya know, from Divorce Court/Celebrity Fit Club.) Kinda acted like her too, maybe that's why she got the boot.
- Maybe it was a good thing that Wanda got booted. I don't think I could handle one more of her Survivor songs.
- Stephenie and Jonathan jumping in the water too soon: hysterical.
- Coby seems to be just a tad on the weasel side.
- I saw a whole lotta ass.
- Dude, you just won fire. Then you tip your boat and LOSE your fire. Sucks to be you. Funny for me.
Anywho... I like the ending credits the best. You get to see who voted for whom. That's the good stuff. The only one I missed was Ashlee. Does anyone know who Ashlee voted for?
Thursday, February 17, 2005
I know, I never post. I'm such a bad blogger. Things, they are a 'changing. My new site will be up and running soon. Thanks to the lovely and talented Miss Zoot
. You can go take a peek but it won't be finished for a few more days. (Razberi.net
) Yeah, that's my new URL. Razberi dot net. Cute, huh?
Anywho... I am officially in a relationship again. The Ex and I have decided that we are totally in love and always will be. We had an excellent Valentine's Day. I do love the man. And he loves me. We will do everything we can to make it work this time. And other than that, just hope for the best. We did have a pretty crappy week though. Electrical problems made the phone, cable, TV, stereo, and most everything else short out. It was pretty scary. But it's all been fixed. Except the phone. But we always have the cell. But no internet, because I have dial-up. Yes, I live in the stone ages. I'm at my mom's now. (Hi mom, I'm just here to use your computer.)
So... that's about all for now. But you know I can't leave without making you do something. I have a few questions. Just because I'm curious. And thinking of getting new cable service.
What cable/dish system do you use?
How much do you pay/ how many channels do you receive?
And... and... is anyone watching the new seasons of American Idol or Survivor?
Because... I'm boring today.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30 a.m. But I didn't actually crawl out of bed until 7:10.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the movie house?
Lord Of The Rings : The Return Of The King.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Tomatoes, beets, spaghetti, lasagna, spinach, chinese food.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Blue Chevy Cavalier.
10. Favorite Sandwich?
Ham, toasted bread.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
14. What color is your bathroom?
Black and white.
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
16. Where would you like to retire?
Ehhh, don't know.
17. Favorite time of the day?
Evening. About 8pm.
18. What was your most memorable birthday?
19. Where were you born?
20. Favorite sport to watch?
21. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, WVU jersey.
22. What star sign are you?
23. What fabric detergent do you use?
24. Pepsi or Coke?
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I used to be a night owl. But now that I have Halee, I'm up at 6am and in bed by 11pm.
26. What is your shoe size?
27. Do you have any pets?
1 dog. Nasheek. (German Shephard.)
28. Any new exciting news you’d like to share with your family and friends?
Zack is an angel. Halee can count to 20, say her ABC's and spell her name.
29. What did you want to be when you were little?
30. What are you meant to be doing today?
Giving Halee a bath. Shopping for my mom's birthday present.
Found at Michael's
. We drive the same kind of car, and use the same fabric detergent.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
My mom's birthday is Sunday. She'll be 49. She might kill me for saying that, and for the title of this entry. (Love ya, Mom.) She wants me to go out with her this weekend. Which wouldn't be so bad, even though I haven't been out in months. And I have quit drinking alcohol. But she bought me some clothes yesterday and she wants me to wear them out. YES FOLKS. My mother is trying to dress me again. The jeans are fine. They are the kind of jeans I like. They make my butt look good. But the shirt. Oh dear lord, the shirt. There are no words to describe the shirt.
I still haven't bought her gift yet, either. Any suggestions? I think a shirt would be nice.
Netflix & a quiz.
Monday, February 07, 2005
I signed up with Netflix
recently. You make a list of DVD's you'd like to watch. They send you 3 at a time. You watch them, send them back, and get 3 more. I'm not quite sure it's worth the $17.99 a month. I live way out in the sticks, so it takes the DVD's far more than one day to arrive. So, basically I may receive 12 movies a month. Maybe it is worth it. I don't know. Anyone else have Netflix? You like it? Think it's a good deal?
Found this at Kelly's.
Who 's Your Inner Sexy Cartoon Chick ?
brought to you by
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Too much Tuesday
acos. Poor t
Tires. Flat ones.
Tantrums. Halee has 'em.
eeth. Zack's hurt
ired... is me.
( I promise I won't do this every day. And keep the songs coming...)