<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Monday, March 29, 2004
I was gonna do the Monday Music Mambo meme, but the question was... 'Name 8 unique things you can do with a flute?'... All I could think of was the 'American Pie' movie and where the girl put her flute, my brain was worthless after that. And I'm too lazy for Monday Madness today. So, I will just do the dailies. Blah on Mondays.

Daily Dirt.

Time after time...

1. What time do you wake up? Usually whenever I feel like it. Except Tuesdays and Thursdays. I HAVE to be up at 6 a.m.
2. What time do you take a nap? I usually never do.
3. What time do you eat? Whenever I get hungry. But I'm trying to diet. Rah.
4. What time do you go to sleep? Again, usually when I am tired. I don't have a set schedule for anything. Except for my classes.
5. What time do you go to the loo? Wow, I'm not that anal. No pun intended.

Daily Daydream.

What gives you the creeps? Haha, Bugs. Snakes, spiders, roaches, ants. Anything that can crawl on me while sleeping. Nails on a chalkboard. People eating ghastly things i.e - Fear Factor.


|
3:39 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink