<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Wednesday, April 21, 2004
And now that we're here, its so far away. And I feel like I can face the day. And I can forgive, and I'm not ashamed to be the person that I am today. - Staind - So Far Away

So... right to the memes. But I'm only doing 2 for Wednesday.

Daily Dirt.

Couch potato...

1. What shows do you watch? The Inferno, Survivor, American Idol, The Real World, CSI, Without A Trace.But I have been missing all of them lately.
2. As a child, which shows/cartoons did you always watch? Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Gummi Bears, Alf, A-Team, Cosby Show, Wrestling.
3. Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching TV? Maybe 3.
4. What kind of shows do you like to watch? (reality/cartoon/soapies etc) Ehh, I hate to say it.. but reality shows, and comedies, and drama.
5. Do you tape any shows? I've taped The Inferno and American Idol a few times.

Wednesday Mind Hump - Week 15

This week a "getting to know you" theme with an insane twist.

First, as a warm up, using the letters I-N-S-A-N-E reveal six things about yourself.

Intense, Never without music, Silly, sometimes Apathetic, Newly single, Ever hopeful.

1. What's the best pickup line you ever heard and did it work? Well, it wasn't really the line... it was how he said it. I wore a bandana one night, with my hair in braids... and this guy comes up to me and says... "I see you chose the bandana and braids tonight, it works for you. It brings out your eyes." It wasn't a good line, but he had the greatest accent.
2. If you were a character in The Wizard of Oz, who or what would you be? The Tin Man... if I only had a heart.
3. If you were an element of weather, what would you be? The rain. Wet, and always pouring. Wait.. nevermind.
4. If you were a breed of dog, what would you be and why. A weiner dog, just because I like saying weiner dog.
5. If you were a toy or a game, what would you be and why? Twister, cause I'm all messed up.

Ready? Set. Do the Hump, you loons!




Ok... I lied... I'm still too lazy to do the other Tuesday memes. So....anyway... I recently moved and I had to get a new AOL account so MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED. I am sorry if I was on your notify list and did not get a chance to take my addy off. But they already closed my account. So sorry. My new addy is magicrazberi@aol.com. Its over there. <<<< Yeahhhh... Now I have to go sign up to all of the notify lists all over again. I think I need a blogging break. And the 100 list is updated a little bit more. Or... it will be in a few minutes. G'night ya'll.
|
3:30 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink