<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Sunday, April 25, 2004
But you won't get too far. We know you've got to blame someone. For your own confusion. - Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider

The weekend was good and bad. But mostly good. There is always a chance of the bad when alcohol is in the mix. And... I have officially lost my voice. I knew it was gonna happen because I've been so squeaky lately. And it did. Pray that it comes back by Tuesday. I have to do an in class prompt again for Creative Writing. Meme time.

Daily Dirt.

Traits

1. What's your favorite trait? It used to be my hair, until I went crazy and dyed it black.
2. What's your worst trait? I think my forehead is too large. Thanks Dad.
3. What trait do you wish you could have? I think I'd like to have blue eyes.
4. What trait do you have that you wish you haven't inherited? (besides your worst trait) I talk too much.
5. From whom do you think you inherited the most traits from? I think it is equal between my mom and dad.

Unconscious Mutterings.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1.Elastic : Stretch.
2.Intervention: Alcoholic.
3.Risk : Reward.
4.Junk food : Pizzzzzzza.
5.Arrogance : Egotism.
6.Responsibility : Life.
7.X: Factor.
8.Marshall : Mathers.
9.Kill Bill.
10.Brother: Bear.

Sunday Brunch.

Do It Yourself

Would you be able to do these things yourself or have someone do it for
you?

1. Fix a flat tire. Ehh, do it for me.
2. Fix a tear or make alterations to clothing. Do it for me.
3. Unclog a severely plugged up sink or toilet. That I can do, but I don't wanna.
4. Change the oil in your car. I can do that.
5. Put together an unassembled toy or piece of furniture out of the
box.
I can do that, too.
|
10:35 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink