<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Thursday, April 29, 2004
I don't wanna play the waiting game and drift away leaving an illusion. I don't wanna hide its foolish pride to close my eyes, a touch away from wanting you. - Def Leppard - Tonight

I have the sickness that never ends, but I'm still going out tonight. Maybe it will help. Nothing else does. What if I sneeze on someone? Wouldn't that be real attractive? 'Hi, nice to meet ya. Achoo!' Ehhh, I'm still going. I have a class Tuesday, and one Wednesday and I'm done. Summer break. I'm already registered for fall classes. So.... yeah. I'm going out.

Daily Dirt.

Whats better...

1. Kissing or hugging? Kissing.
2. Eating or Drinking? Drinking.
3. Dancing or Singing? I can't pick between the 2. I love 'em both.
4. Laughing or giggling? I giggle all the time.
5. Meeting a celebrity or knowing a celebrity? It could be cool to know celebrity, but I guess it would depend on who that celebrity was.

Thursday Threesome.

Hmm Does anyone remember this song?

::Goodie Two Shoes::

Onesome: Goodie-- What is your your favorite "goodie" you treat yourself to when you've finished a project or maybe even just survived a long day? Ice cream? ...a long bath? ...a good book? A verrrry long bath.

Twosome: Two-- Quick! Two things that make you smile! No thinking, just write! Halee and Zack.

Threesome: Shoes-- ...and how about your favorite pair of shoes? You know, the ones you look for an occasion to wear! (Yes, guys that ratty pair of tennis shoes does count...) My sandals. Oh so comfortable.

3x Thursday.

04/29/y2k+4: What if?

1. What if you lost your job tomorrow? What would you do? Well, seeing as how I don't have a job... Nothing.

2. What if something happens to a member of your family? Do you drop what you're doing and go to them? Absolutely.

3. What would you do if someone told you that you had a week to live? Umm, I really dunno. Spend time with my loved ones. Of course.

Bonus Question for Comments: What would you do if you got 3 wishes? What would they be? Peace, happiness, and money. Haha.


No more. I'm way too tired. And my weekend does start on Thursday. So have a good one everyone. =)



|
10:07 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink