<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Tuesday, April 20, 2004
I had to stay at my mom's house last night because I will be watching my niece all day, long story... Anyway, she had the a/c on all night. I am soooo sick. My throat is so raw, when I cough it feels like someone is ripping it apart. Yeah, that was gross. I have classes tonight and I HAVE to go. Tonight it is my prompt night in Creative Writing class. But I've had like 2 hours of sleep, and I cannot stop coughing. Whats a girl to do? The rest of the Tuesday memes...

Random Question; Random Days.

Sorry about no question yesterday, we had no power! How well or long can you survive without power? Well I've lived without it for about 2 weeks before. We got an ungodly amount of snow. Not only were we without power, we had no water either. I was only 12, I think. My father, mother, sister, and myself played in the snow, played boardgames, cards, and went to bed at dark for 2 straight weeks. In a way it was fun... but no bath for 2 weeks. No TV, no internet, no lights. I did have a battery powered radio. Thank heavens. So I could last a pretty long while without it, but I don't want to. =)

10 on Tuesday.

Ten Things You Want To Do Before You Die:

1. Have a baby.
2. Own my own house.
3. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.
4. See the ocean.
5. Bungee Jump.
6. Write a book.
7. Sing in front of a huge audience.
8. Visit a different continent.
9. Own my own business.
10.Visit all 50 states.

Tuesday Iffers.

If you worked for a store and you saw another employee steal something, would you tell the manager? Well I'd like to think that I would, but nobody likes a rat, ya know? And what if it was something necessary, like toilet paper? Haha, I dunno.

There are like 5 more memes for Tuesday but I'm lazy again. Maybe later.

Chick Chat.
Tuesday Is Chooseday.
Tuesday Twosome.
Tuesday Magic 8 Ball.
Daily Dirt.

And... AND... please sign my guest map. I just got it a few days ago. Isabella is the only one to sign so far. Thanks hun.



|
10:38 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink