<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Sunday, April 11, 2004
I'm feeling very blue today. =(
But I'll still do the memes. I need something to occupy my mind. Anything other than what it is on it right now.

Daily Dirt.

Which ____ couldn't you live without?

1. CD (Album OR Single): My slow mix cd.
2. Book: The Stand - Steven King.
3. Video/DVD: Dirty Dancing.
4. Website: Hmm, Spike.
5. Person: Mike, I love you.

Unconscious Mutterings.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1.Boxing :Mike Tyson.
2.Lewis :&Clark.
3.Bodyguard :Whitney Houston.
4.Burnout :Stoned.
5.Cruising :Driving.
6.Easter :Today.
7.AA :Alcoholic.
8.Research :Paper.
9.Redemption :Forgive.
10.Snickers :Candy Bar.

Sunday Brunch.

Let's Go Shopping!

1. How often do you go grocery shopping? Once every 2 weeks? Maybe.
2. What is the last thing you bought for yourself? New jeans.
3. What do you like shopping for most often? Clothes.
4. Are you an impulse shopper? Not really.
5. What is the last item you purchased? Toilet paper.



|
10:39 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink