<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Wednesday, April 28, 2004
I'm looking out a window into a world that's taken you from me and I'm feeling so disgusted. How pathetic can i possibly be? - Limp Bizkit - It'll Be Ok.

Still sick, nothing to say.

Daily Dirt.

Age Ain't Nothin' But A Number...

1. Have you ever dated a younger guy/girl? Not really. Been on a date with one.. yes. I've only had one serious boyfriend.
2. If yes, did it work out? If no, would you? I dunno, depends on the person.
3. Have you ever dated an older guy/girl? Yes, yes I have. But he was only 4 years older than myself.
4. If yes, did it work out? If no, would you? Nope, didn't work out.
5. Which do you prefer: dating an older or younger guy/girl? Again, it depends on the person.

Wednesday Whatevers.

1. Who is your biggest fan? Mike. My Parents.
2. Do you look in the toilet when you're done? Haha, umm. I suppose I glance that way when I flush. lol.
3. In your group of friends, what is your role? Party girl.


Wednesday Mind Hump.

Week 16

This week free association - some fun with "I say, you think" with a crazy sort of Spring twist.

First, as a warm up, using the letters G-A-R-D-E-N reveal six things about yourself.

Gotta have music.
A whole lotta music.
Really really good music.
Dude, I'm serious.
Ehhh, yeah.
No really. I am.

Now that you're warmed up ... Let's hump, shall we? Below are a list of words. Respond with the first words, words, phrase or insane idea that pops into your head!

1. hoe: garden
2. lips: smack
3. butter: ball
4. pie: apple
5. groovy: music
6. hook: captain
7. believe: I do.
8. fountain: of youth.
9. bush: ehhhhh.
10. sprout: up.

Post your answers on your blog or in the comments section. If you post them on your blog, be sure to leave a comment so we can all come and git to know ya! No pressure, you cwazees - the Mind Hump can be done on any day!



|
9:45 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink