<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Thursday, April 15, 2004
I've been slow all week. So yeah, this is Wednedays post. And American Idol... wow, what a night. I love George Huff even if he was off tonight. And Jon Peter Lewis, you can't help but love the kid. I believe Diana, Jasmine, and John Stevens may be the next in the bottom three. Meme time.

Wednesday Mind Hump
- Week 14

This week some fun with free association and then some. What is free association? It's a "I say ____, you think _____" sort of thing. You can list the first word, phrase or idea that comes to your mind.

First, as a warm up, using the letters M-I-N-D reveal four things about yourself.

My name is Misty. I am Independent, Nice, and Daring.
1. chill: cool
2. poodle: doo
3. tissue: paper
4. sharp: point
5. foam: soft
6. wee: wee, lol.
7. crack: butt
8. bellybutton: lint
9. bounce: ball
10. disco: inferno

Wednesday Whatevers.

1. Would you prefer to live in an urban, suburban, or rural area; and why? I really dunno. I've only ever lived in a rural area. How would I know if I like the others. I love the rural area at times, other times, I hate it.
2. If a fountain of youth did exist, would you drink from it? Absolutely.
3. What do you want your dying words to be? Wow, that is so morbid. I would just let everyone know how much I loved them and for them not to cry or be sad. Life must go on.


|
12:19 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink