<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Friday, April 23, 2004
Maybe redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot - I Dare You To Move

Well, I went to register for my fall classes and they told me to come back Wednesday at 1pm. Oi, that annoys me. So... its Friday. I'm not as jubilant as I usually am for the weekend. Maybe because I went out last night and I still feel the effects. Who knows. I'm doing one meme, and a quiz or two. Have a great weekend ya'll.

Daily Dirt.

Would you...

1. eat a slug for $10? No. That wouldn't even buy a shirt.
2. jump off the roof of your house for $15? (no safety nets or harnesses!) I'm pretty sure the hospital bill would be more than $15.
3. lick a taxi drivers armpit for $50? I wouldn't even lick my own armpit for $50. Not that my armpit is nasty or anything. Yeah... nevermind.
4. french kiss michael jackson for 10 minutes for $60? Haha, sure.
5. moon in front of 100 people you know and know of for $100? I doubt it. Well, it depends who the 100 people are. If my mom or dad or any other family member was in that crowd... Oh, no, no, no.


Quiz Me
misty was
a Spellbinding Actor
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me




This site is certified 20% EVIL by the Gematriculator

See, I'm not ALL bad. =) |
4:14 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink