<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Monday, April 05, 2004
Mondays,blah. Not much to say so I'll get right to the dailies and Monday memes.

Daily Dirt.

Have you ever part 2

1. Been let down by a friend when you needed them? Nope.
2. Done something for somebody even though you didnt want to? Of course. You do what ya GOTTA do.
3. Been really low? At times.
4. Let down a friend when they needed you? Not intentionally.
5. Wanted somebody you couldnt have? Its not that I couldn't have them, the matter is more complicated than that.

Monday Music Mambo.

This week's Mambo...Tell us 5 favorites of your 5 favorites.
That is 5 favorite songs by each of your 5 favorite bands.
Ok, I have a lot more than 5... but I'm sticking with these BANDS...

1. Limp Bizkit
1. Behind Blue Eyes
2. Boiler
3. It'll Be Ok
4. The One
5. Hot Dog

2. Linkin Park
1. Numb
2. Faint
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. In The End
5. Shut Up

3. Led Zeppelin
1. Tangerine
2. Stairway To Heaven
3. Whole Lotta Love
4. Immigrant Song
5. I've Got A Woman

4. Lynyrd Skynyrd
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Simple Man
3. I Need You
4. Gimme 3 Steps
5. That Smell

5. Nirvana
1. All Apologies
2. Heart-Shaped Box
3. The Man Who Sold The World
4. In The Pines
5. Rape Me

I would have included Guns N Roses, Tool, Metallica, Tesla, Scorpions, and so many more. But these were the first to come to mind.


|
6:51 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink