<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Monday, April 19, 2004
Not too much to say today, the weekend still has me beat. So right to the memes.

Daily Dirt.

ZzzZzzzZ!

1. What time do you usually go to sleep? Never a set time, whenever I feel tired.
2. What time do you wake up? Tuesday and Thursday I have to be up at 6am. Any other day it does not matter.
3. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed? Turn on the radio.
4. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Brush my teeth.
5. Do you have naps? If I happen to be tired during the day, Sure.

Monday Madness.

Pick a letter; any letter.........Got one?
.....
.....
.....
.....
Ok, for the following questions, each of your answers must begin with the letter you chose.......Have fun!! =)

I pick... F.

1. If you were limited to 3 things to pack for an overnight trip, what would you pack? F..f.ff. Damn, why did I pick F? Ummm, Fritos, Friends DVD, and Fruit Loops. lol.
2. What 3 things would you pack in your picnic basket? Oh boy, Funyuns, French Fries, and Funnel Cake.
3. What are 3 things you'd rather do than go to work? Frolic in the flowers, fantasize about Vin Diesel, and force people to dance.
4. Name 1 song. Fire on the Mountain.
5. Name 1 movie. Forrest Gump.

Monday Music Mambo.

If you could trade places with 2 different artists for one day each, who would they be and why?

Well... I'd like to say Whitney Houston, because if I could hit high notes like her or Mariah I would be in heaven. But, they are a little too dramatic for me. So...

Aimee Mann... because I just love her music. And... Beyonce... I just love Jay-Z. haha.

|
10:12 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink