<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Thursday, April 15, 2004
Now for Thursday. My mother and I are going out tonight. We do it about once a month, drink a few beers, meet a few friends. She only stays out for a couple of hours, but its fun, usually. lol. I always start my weekends on Thursday. But I still update. No worries. 3 weeks of school 'til summer break. The big countdown has begun. Dun dun dun.

Daily Dirt.

Oh dear

1. Have you been so terribly sick in your life? Yeah, I was in the hospital for a few weeks. Several times.
2. Have you been so depressed? I wouldn't normally say this on a public blog, but I did try to kill myself when I was 15. I OD'd on sleeping pills, but my father found me before it was too late.
3. Have you fallen so much in love? Yes... Mike.
4. Have you been hurt so bad? It hurts to know that I hurt him.
5. Have you wondered why are you brought into this world? All the damn time.

Thursday Threesome.

::Insomnia, the Cure for Sleep::

Onesome: Insomnia-- Ever have it? Some do and some don't, but have you ever been hounded awake for that endless hour after hour with no hope of sleep? ...or does the very act of touching head to pillow put you out for the count? I have a strange kind of insomnia. I cannot fall asleep. I stay awake forever, sometimes days. But when I finally do fall asleep... I sleep for like 12 hours. Long, long time.

Twosome: the cure-- Hey, if you do have the occasional bout or chronic insomnia, what do you do about it? Work? Read? Try cures? Hmmm... Did you ever find one that worked? Nothing helps. Sleeping pills used to but I did not want to get addicted.

Threesome: for sleep-- Female/male, young/not so young, we all need varying amounts of sleep. What's your personal sleep cycle? Five hours? Ten hours? ...and if you had a choice, what would be your personal sleep cycle? ...and yes, "All day long" is a valid answer. If we count all the days I stay awake and all the days I sleep. I'd say I get 6 hours of sleep a day. And YES, I would like to sleep ALL DAY LONG.


3x Thursday.

3x Thursday: 04/015/y2k+4: Is bigger better?

1. Which do you prefer, a nice big expensive car, or an economical car that doesn't cost much but gets you where you need to go? Why? What's your dream car? Economical car, because there are more important things than cars. A Cuda, baby.

2. What about money? Is it better to make a lot of money, or have enough to live and be comfortable on? If you had an ideal amount of money to make per year, what would it be? Well, everyone wants more money, including me. $100, 000 a year.

3. Which would you rather have: A high-stressed, high paying job that you hated, or a comfortable, easy-paced, lower paying job that you liked? I must have a job that I enjoy.

Bonus Question for Comments: Do you believe the more power you have, the more powerful you are? Why/Why not? And, what's your personal definition of power? I really don't have many opinions on power. It'd be great if everyone could be comfortable. And happy with the life they lead.

3 for Thursday.

1. Name off three people who you don't particulary like, and give off reasons if you must, heck go off on a rant for all I care, your choice. Hmm... Paris Hilton, the reasons are pretty obvious. Jerry Falwell, c'mon... they are Teletubbies for pete's sake. Howard Stern... anyone that makes fun of the mentally disabled freaks me out.

2. What were the last 3 lies you told? Tell who they were to if you want. Well... I lied last week when I skipped a class. I lied to my niece yesterday because she asked why I was crying. And I lied when I told someone I had to go because I was tired.

3. Name the last 3 things that you've done behind you're parents/boss/whatever's back. (Have you noticed a hate/lie theme?) Umm, besides getting drunk, I cannot really recall anything.




|
1:37 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink