<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Only 8 days of school left, but I only go twice a week now... so that still means 4 weeks. I just can't wait for summer break. I have so much stuff to do.. and think about. Big changes are happening. Its amazing how it happens. How ... LIFE... happens. Meme time.

TV Tuesday.

Week 5- Is That Your Final Answer?
Game Shows have kept us playing along for years… From What's My Line? to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, we watch, yell at stupid contestants and generally feel superior, because we could be doing so much better! So let's see, do you have what it takes to play the game, or are you the Weakest Link?

1. Is there a game show (past or present) you think you would do really well on, as a contestant? Rock and Roll Jeopardy or Card Sharks.

2. Is there a game show you think is the stupidest thing you've ever seen? Fear Factor, the eating missions make me gag, literally. Just the name... Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?... Well, who doesn't?

3. Is there a game show you watch, but don't like to admit to watching? (A guilty pleasure!) I really don't watch game shows, maybe if there was nothing else on I would watch Family Fued.

~Bonus~ Who is your favorite game show host? Who is your least favorite? I did like Bob Barker and Ray Combs. Pat Sajak seems to annoy me.

Thanks for playing! Now let's see what's behind curtain #3!


Tuesday Is Chooseday.

1. Live in a place with the constant threat of volcano eruptions OR the constant threat of tidal waves? The waves.
2. Go through an operation that would make you absolutely gorgeous, able to win any beauty contest OR one that would make you able to run faster than anybody on the planet? Beautiful, dahling.
3. Have warts on your face OR on your genitals? Lmao, eww. Goodness, my face.
4. Scream in pain everytime you comb your hair OR cry like a baby when you brush your teeth? I don't wanna cry, I'll scream.


Tuesday Iffers.

If the one person you hate most in the world needs a kidney transplant, and you are the only person with a healthy kidney who is a perfect match for that person, would you give up your organ? Of course. No one deserves to die.


|
10:15 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink