<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Sunday, April 18, 2004
Such a long weekend. I am so beat. I spent the entire day with Mike and Halee. My feet are so sore. We took her to the park and let her feed the ducks, and play on the swings, etc. Then we ate and watched a little television. I am so behind on my school work and finals are in 3 weeks. Blahhh. Meme time.

Daily Dirt.

Nicknames

1. What are your nicknames given to you by your friends? Mist, Cookie, Mis(which I hate), LoLa.
2. Do you have any embarassing ones? If so, what are they? Not really, I hate Mis. Dunno why, But I do. There is an interesting story behind Cookie... which I am too lazy to tell. Ask if you wanna know.
3. What are your nicknames for your significant other (if you have one)? My ex... I usually call him Michael, everyone else calls him Mike.
4. What are your significant other's nicknames for you? He always called me Misty, or honey.
5. Do you nickname objects? Yes, my computer is named Lola. My car was named Bessy.

Unconscious Mutterings.

Week 63
I say ... and you think ... ?

1.Virginia : Slims.
2.Soft : Skin.
3.Carol : Christmas.
4.Vanity : Mirror.
5.Feminist : Prose.
6.Alias : Jennifer Garner.
7.Coward : Fear.
8.Beer : Budweiser.
9.Chance : One.
10.Honest : True.

Sunday Brunch.

This week's questions: Potpourri

1. Which television series do you think had the best final episode? I really liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Roseanne.
2. Do you own something that you really should throw away but can't
part with?
A pair of jeans that fit my butt just right. I cannot part with them.
3. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is
supposedly haunted?
Sure.
4. Go back to your childhood ... What did you want to be when you grew
up?
A singer.
5. What do you need to make your favorite pizza? Well, the dough, the sauce, lots of pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, and mild banana peppers.


|
11:45 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink