<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Monday, April 19, 2004
TV Tuesday.

Week 6 - Just the facts, m'am

Whether it was Barney Fife with one bullet in his pocket, or Lt. Columbo's "Just one more thing", we could be sure in the old days that TV cops would wrap everything up neatly in 30 to 60 minutes. These days it may take a few episodes, but TV's top cops still manage to right most of the world's wrongs.

1. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop? I love Det. Lenny Briscoe on Law & Order. Played by Jerry Orbach. I can't help it.. He was in Dirty Dancing.

2. Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept? Well, Barney was pretty slow... but Cagney and Lacey got on my last nerve for some reason. Not that they were crooked... I dunno. I'm strange.

3. Which TV show had the best ensemble cast of police officers? I really loved Hill Street Blues. But I also loved Miami Vice.

~Bonus~ You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose? OoOoOoh... Officer Tom Hanson... from 21 Jump Street. Johnny Depp makes me wiggle. Or Crockett and Tubbs. Don Johnson was fine back in the day. lol.

Thanks for playing. Let's be careful out there!
|
6:01 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink