<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Friday, April 16, 2004
Well I had 2 out of 3. Diana and John. But WOW, I cannot believe Jon Peter Lewis was sent home. I feel kinda bad for him. =(

Had fun with my mom last night, but I feel a bit under the weather today. Oh well, meme time.

Daily Dirt.

The first thing that comes to mind when you see this is:

1. Foot - Toes
2. Family - Ties
3. Television - Program
4. Hair - Disaster
5. School - Blahhhhh


Daily Spark.

So Embarrassed — 16 April 2004

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
You know... the story your "friends" just love to tell at parties to make your face turn red. A case of mistaken identity? A slip of the tongue? A public display of insanity?


Set the scene and tell the tale the way everyone except you loves to hear it told.

Hmm, I cannot really remember a time when I was really, really embarrassed. But there are a couple things that I have done that were totally stupid.

One night when a few of my friends dropped me off at my house after a night of drinking (we had a designated driver), I fell UP the steps. Not down them, UP them. It was summertime, June I think. And I told them that there was ice on the steps. LOL. Hello???

Another time... I had to go outside to my dads building to get something... little did I know that a town of Wasps had moved in. After being in the building for 2 seconds, I was covered with bees. I had like 30 of them all over me... I started running through the yard discarding all of my clothing. I was practically naked by the time I got back to the house. And I was screaming like a murderer was fast on my heels. But hey, I only got stung 6 times. Twice on one hand. Right under my thumb nail. Ouch. Once on the other hand. Twice on my left boob. And once on the right boob. Wasps really like hands and boobs huh?



|
12:28 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink