<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Tuesday, April 27, 2004
You're sure there's a cure and you have finally found it. You think one drink will shrink you 'til you're underground and living down. - Aimee Mann - Wise Up

I did absolutely nothing last night besdies lie on the couch and watch TV with my dad. I went to the store with a friend, just to get out of the house, but could make it no further. I came right back to the couch. I cannot stop coughing, therefore I cannot sleep. I just want my voice back. Yes, I am a whiner today. So sorry. Just give me 4 straight hours of sleep. Pleaseeeee. Well then, there are lots of memes today, and I do not see sleep in my near future, so I'm gonna do them all. Well, most of them. Ok, some of them.

Daily Dirt.

Around the Globe

1. Where do you currently live? West Virginia.
2. Name all the places in the world that you can think of that you've been to. Not that many, maybe 4 or 5 states.
3. What place in the world do you want to go to that you haven't been to yet? Australia, California.
4. What's your favorite place in the world, so far? Home, sweet home.
5. What's the worst place you've been to, so far? Umm, I didn't like Pittsburgh so much. Not that it was a bad place. It just wasn't what I expected coming from such a small town.

Random Question Random Day.

What's your favorite thing to do on a lazy rainy day? Get online, watch TV, read a book.

TV Tuesday.

Week 7 - Stop me if you've heard this one...
Comedy Central unveiled it's list of the 100 Greatest Stand-Up Comedians of All Time last week. (The list was quite subjective, I don't know who voted, no one asked me.) But it was a fun series of shows to watch. They are replaying it endlessly if you'd like to catch it. You can view their list here, if you'd like some help coming up with names for this week's questions!


1. Who is your favorite stand-up comedian of all time? I have to say Roseanne. I've always thought she was hilarious. And... she is the proud owner of a vagina and there are so few women on that list. But I also love Denis Leary.

2. Which one could you do without? (Not your type of humor, or just plain stupid!) Hmm, Everybody does not love Raymond. Ray Romano. I just don't think he is all that funny.

3. Which comedian do you think has gone on to have a great career aside from doing stand-up? Eddie Murphy, Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen... so many.

~Bonus~ If you went to a comedy club on amateur night, and they gave you some jokes and a microphone, would you go onstage? I most certainly WOULD.

Thanks for playing - you are one wild and crazy guy!!!

Tuesday Is Chooseday.

Would you rather:
1. Have the lifetime channel make a movie out of your life OR the playboy channel? Lifetime.

2. Lick a cat's nose OR give it a proctology exam without gloves? (thanks nicole) I'm licking the nose.

3. Find a bag containing $20,000 and turn it in before you find out it belonged to an known mob boss OR not turn it in, spend it all, and find out it belonged to an orphange? I'd like to think that I would turn it in.

4. Find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about? The twin thing. I dunno which would be less traumatic.


Tuesday Iffers.

If you had a third eye, where would you put it and why? The back of my head. That way I could see what was going on behind me, but I could also hide the eye, so no one could see it.



Tuesday Twosome.

Sleep:

1. Side of the bed: Left or Right? Right.

2. Sleep with or without covers? Always without.

3. Sleep with or without night light? It has to be pitch black for me to sleep.

4. Deep or light sleeper? Both, really. Depends on my mood.

5. More annoying to be awoken by: alarm or phone call? Phone calls. I hate that.

Ten on Tuesday.

Ten Great Cartoons from Your Childhood

1. Smurfs
2. Snorks
3. Gummi Bears.
4. Fraggle Rock
5. Care Bears
6. Transformers
7. He-Man
8. She-Ra
9. Rainbow Bright
10.Duck Tales |
10:38 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink