<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Cinco de mayo.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Well this is the new layout. There are still a few kinks. Please let me know if it is still overlapping. Thank you. I will sort it all out later when I have time. But not the rest of this week. I may be on a short hiatus. But then again maybe not. I always seem to find a half an hour to blog. I have my last final tonight. Thursday I have one more meeting at school, then I am out of there for 3 and a half months. Friday I have to watch my niece and it is her birthday. So of course we are having her party as well. Friday and Saturday night I have plans with friends. And Sunday is of course.. mommy's day. I least I already did the gift shopping. Plus I have to go to the grocery store, and bake. Which doesn't bother me, I like to bake. Oh, but not if its gonna be hot that day. That would kill the mood. Well, I'm rambling on about nothing, when I should be studying. So its meme time.

Daily Dirt.

Words don't come easy...

1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? O.
2. What is your favorite word? I have several. Most are not fit for public consumption. But I'll say... tard.
3. Name a word that you associate with yourself! Tard.
4. Make up your own word! Poad.
5. Give an explanation to the just made-up word: It was either poad or sork. Poad is a toad that happens to be rather dorky. Sork is a soiled fork. I dunno. lol.

Wednesday Mind Hump.

Week 17

This week a "getting to know you" theme with an insane twist.

First, a warm up. in celebration of our fresh and "Spring"y layout, using the letters B-O-I-N-G reveal five things about yourself. You can use just one word or just chatter, chatter, chatter. Either way, just go crazy!

Now...we wouldn't leave you with just half a hump so here's the rest so you can have the hump, the whole hump and nothing but the hump! Let's hump, shall we?

Betty Boop, I love her.
Oooh, how I love Betty Boop.
I really do love Betty Boop.
Now that I think about it, I bet lots of people love Betty Boop.
Green is the color of my eyes.

01. If your blog were scratch and sniff, what would it smell like? Raspberries.

02. Which horror movie monster are you most like and why? Freddy Krueger. Yeah, I'm a nightmare.

03. If you were being sold in a Walmart, which department would you be in and what exactly would you be? Would you be on sale? I would be in the lingerie department because I would be one of those underwire bras. Why? Because I like to poke people, and I'm very annoying but I will give you lots of support. And, No. I am not on sale. I cost a whole 30 dollars. Wow, so expensive am I. Ok, I'm shutting up now.

04. Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. Which element would you be. What form of that element would you be and why? Hmm, I'm the wind. A cool summer breeze. You barely saw me blowing by. But you felt me. You knew I was there.

05. What sitcom character (past or present) do you think you are most like and why? Phoebe from Friends. Why? Have you ever seen her jog?

What's On Right Now?

What's On your 'favorite games' list Right Now?
Flippy Cup.

Wednesday Whatevers.

1. What is the biggest problem in today's society? Apathy.
2. How does algebra relate to daily life? Well... when you divide the ratio of ..... I don't freaking know.
3. What do you use the computer for most? Homework, and blogging.









|
12:32 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink