<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Excuse me for ovulating.

Friday, May 28, 2004
+ I'm thinking about doing a new layout for my blog. I'm just tired of this one already.

+ My computer is still out of order, and may be for awhile. But I can post at my sisters, and I can still comment. Who knows how long this will last.

+ Another busy weekend. I hope its drama free. My aunt's birthday is today. Party tonight. My sister's birthday is tomorrow, party again. Sunday I have a date. Monday is Memorial Day, cookout. Fun, indeed.

+ How much is too much? Information, that is. How would people react to what I really have to say? If I started blogging about the things that happen to me in everyday life, would people flip out? Are some things better left unsaid? And if so, who is the authority on what is appropriate and what is not? If I did blog about every aspect of my life, would that make me a self-involved lunatic? Do people really wanna hear about my sex life, my love of pizza, my ovaries, my dream of becoming a rapper? I dunno... I'm still in a mood, and these things just come pouring out sometimes.

+ I really don't want to be a rapper.

+ Have a great memorial day weekend everyone. |
8:23 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink