<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Head to toe.

Sunday, May 16, 2004
I'm a little out of it today, so my memes may be a little scattered. My uncle was admitted to the hospital today. They say it has something to do with his heart, they are not sure if it serious or not but they are keeping him overnight. But I need something to keep my mind ocupied for a little bit. If I don't update much this week, you know why. Looks like it may be another foul week.

Sunday Brunch.


Head to toe fashion

1. Is your hair its natural color right now and do you wear your hair long or short? It is not its natural color. My natural color is blonde, and I recently dyed it black. My hair is long. Very long.
2. Shirts: long sleeves or short? Depends on the weather.
3. Do you wear a belt? Not usually.
4. Tell me about your favorite bottom wear (pants/jeans/shorts/skirts). Jeans, always jeans. Or jean shorts.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I dunno, 6 maybe.


Ok, thats all I got. Have a great week, everyone.
|
10:17 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink