<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Houston, we have a problem.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Something is seriously wrong with AOL, or my computer. I have tried everything I can think of to try and fix the little rat, but nothing seems to work. I have done disk cleanup, disk defrag, cleaned out my cookies, removed AOL, reinstalled AOL, removed the AOL adapter, cleared oodles of space, updated every available option to make windows run better, restarted the rat millions of times, and hit her upside the head a few times. That last one was a joke, but the thought does cross my mind every 5 seconds. I doubt that this post will even go through because every time I am online, I get kicked off after 10 minutes. I even did the AOL omputer checkup and fix it options. I am at my breaking point this week. I might just explode all over the little *beep* in a few seconds. I just want to use my *&%$@*$ computer. And... *beepity beep beep beep*. I feel better, kinda. Yeah, maybe. I do. *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* |
11:29 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink