<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Humpty Hump.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Wednesday Mind Hump - Week 18

First, a warm up. in celebration of the 1812 birthday of Edward Lear, the man who popularized the limerick, reveal seven things about yourself using the letters N-A-U-G-H-T-Y. One word a hundred words, it doesn't matter - just hump it, baby!

Naughty, WELL, I AM!I'm not cheating. Honest.
Ahhh, ok. Maybe I cheated a little bit.
Underpants is my favorite word.
Giggles also ensue when someone says underwears. Who adds an S to underwear? Funny, Indeed.
Hot. Well, I am kinda hot, but I was referring to the weather here.
Today is really, really hot.
You know you love me. Right?

There's nothing worse than an idle hump. Now that we're warmed up, let's get humping, shall we?

01. You are a character from a children fairy tale or nursery rhyme. Who are you and why? I am Little Miss Muffet, but I wouldn't run from the spider. I would squish it.

02. You are a magic potion. What is your main ingredient(s) and what are you used for? My main ingredient is eye of newt. And I am used for warts. Ya know.. Ya don't like someone so ya whip up a potion to make them grow a big wart on their nose. (I'm tired, forgive me.)

03. Tell us your favorite joke. It an be naughty but clean up the language, puhleeze. You ask someone what sexual position produces the ugliest babies. They say I don't know. You say ask your mom. (Make sure they have a mom, and that she is in fact living, cause otherwise that would just be a mean joke)

04. Imagine you're in the Old West. What town character would you be and what would your colorful nickname be? Example: School Marm - Old Widow Maples I would be the Village Idiot and they would call me That Dumb Girl.

05. You are a mythological diety/god. What are you the god of? What offering(s) would worshippers lay at your feet? If one displeased you how would you smite them? I am Misty, the god of Parties. You must bring me offerings of beer. If you displease me, I will turn you into a sea cow.




|
4:32 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink