<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Ignorance is bliss.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
The rest of the Tuesday memes, and a quiz. Well, some of the memes. Maybe 2. I am lazy.

Stole this from Iz.
Orange
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla

Tuesday Is Chooseday.

Would you rather:

1. One day at a job you like, have your boss catch you masturbating OR sending out resumes to other employers? Sending out resumes. Masturbating, nah.
2. Be seen on a date with a beautiful woman that was actually a man OR be seen on a date with a really ugly skank that smelled bad? Bring on the skank. But why would I be on a date with a woman in the first place, hmm?
3. Be on a totally nude beach all day long (with no chance of escape) without any kind of sunscreen or shade OR use the nastiest construction-site port-o-potty (out of severe need) that is lacking toilet paper? I'm going nude. I cannot use a port-o-potty. They frighten me, seriously. Ever since I was a kid.
4. Be the first one to know the world is ending OR be the last one to know the world is ending? The last one. Ignorance is bliss, baby.

10 on Tuesday.

Ten Songs That Make You Happy

1. Rock The Casbah - The Clash.
2. I Need You - Lynyrd Skynyrd.
3. None Of Your Business - Salt n Pepa.
4. Love Song - Tesla.
5. I Dare You To Move - Switchfoot.
6. Rebel Yell - Billy Idol.
7. Roses - Outkast.
8. Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding.
9. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper.
10. Ready For Love - Bad Company.


That's all I have in me today. I'm pooped. And YES... I did say pooped. See ya tomorrow folks. |
8:13 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink