<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Mirror mirror on the wall, stop staring at me.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004
4am. It always seems like I am awake at 4am, and that is the time that I choose to start posting. Strange. I promise I am working on responding to my emails. PROMISE.
So yeah, I have started a new meme. It is called Theater Thursday, so obviously it will be updated on Thurdays, and it is all about movies. I will put the first questions up tomorrow. Please join us and come play along. My email address is on the site, so if you would like to be on the players list and/or notify list please e-mail me with the email address you want used, your name, your blog name, and your blog url.
I am also looking for someone that can help me, it probably won't be often. Just in case I happen to go on vacation this summer, or I get busy with work and/or school. Or sick. Just someone with the ability to use blogger and come up with interesting movie questions. If you would like to be that person, e-mail me at the same address.
Other than that, not much else is going on. Time for the hump.

Wednesday Mind Hump.

Let's warm up with a new exercise. Think of a cliche, a favorite saying, a sampling of your favorite lyrics or a snippet from your favorite poem or movie. For instance, "... the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth." Now, hump it up! Here's how the example would translate, " ... the hump, the whole hump and nothing but the hump." The possibilities are endless ... have fun with it! Ready? Hump it up!

'I HUMP, THEREFORE I... HUMP?'

Okay, now that we're all warmed up let's move on to a little Mind Humping fun with "I say ___, you think ___." In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin' mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.

01. lipstick: ruby red
02. dust: ball
03. scissors: don't run
04. balls: out
05. sponge: spongebob
06. bottom: rear
07. doodle: scribble
08. bottle: opener
09. cheese: whiz
10. queen: of denial





|
4:08 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink