<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Monday Music Mambo

Monday, May 31, 2004
This is a special Music Mambo this week.

Why is it special?

Cos Crazies The Mambo This Week is THIS IS YOUR LIFE (in music)

I am going to post a few questions and you get to tell us which songs most suit that part of your life or event in your life.

1. Song By The First Band You Liked
Well I have always loved Otis Redding. So I gotta say Try A Little Tenderness.

2. The Song That Makes You Think Of Your Best Friend Hey Jude - The Beatles.

3. A Song By The First Band You Saw In Concert Well the first concert I ever attended was Dwight Yoakum and I loved his song "Ain't that lonely yet."

4. A Song That Reminds You Of College/SchoolI'm in college right now, so I guess it would be "Everybody Wants You" - Billy Squier. Its been stuck in my head all last semester.

5. A Song That Makes You Think Of A Boyfriend/Girlfriend I Need You - Lynyrd Skynyrd.

As always you can go into as little detail as you want but you can always tell us why you picked each song cos you know we love reading about ya!

Crazy hugs and Mamboey love from all of us at BDI

xoxoxo

Dee, Friday, Bliffy, Reesa, Sabra, Mel, Andrea and Kelly


|
11:57 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink