<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

She's back.

Monday, May 31, 2004
+ I feel like I haven't posted in weeks, but alas, it has only been a few days. I have fixed my computer, it took a few more hours than I would have liked, but it is fixed. My sister and I put our brains together and we figured it out. Wasn't so hard.

+ I started this blog for many reasons. First of all, I had the free time to do so. With classes over for summer vacation, I felt the need for something else to occupy my mind. Turns out, I have less free time than ever. So updates may tend to be less and less often. But I hope to have the free time to post 4 times a week. I'd like to post once a day, yet time constraints will not permit me to do so.

+ I thought I had more to say today, but I'm starting to fall asleep and I still want to do the memes. Just know that I had a crappy weekend, but I feel 100% fine. I'm letting all the drama go. I am happy. And that is all that matters. Most of the problems I have had lately were fixed, or on their way to being fixed. I have realized that my ex will always be in my life, and we can find a way to be a part of one another's life without causing conflict. Maybe one day we will find our way back to the people we used to be. Find our way back to one another, and if we can't... We both know that we will always have love in our heart for the other. And wish each other nothing but the best. |
11:52 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink