<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

So it begins.

Thursday, May 20, 2004
So, the new meme has begun. We got more players today than I thought we would. I would like to thank everyone who participated this first week. I appreciate it very much. A special thanks to my new cohort, Barry. Barry is the co-contributor for Theater Thursday. I asked for help with the new meme, and he agreed to be the one, so go give him love, too. I promise I am working on returning e-mails. I am slow this week. Please be patient with me. (Mark, lol.) Now for the very first time, I do the meme.

Theater Thursday

Shrek 2 opens this weekend in theaters, hoping to be an even bigger hit than the prequel. From Antz, to Mulan, to The Lion King, to Heavy Metal, even Anime; There are hundreds of animated movies.

1. What is your favorite animated movie? I feel like such a nerd, but I love The Little Mermaid.

2. Which animated movie is your least favorite? I can't really think of one that I totally disliked. I'm gonna have to go with The Emperor's New Groove.

3. Who is your favorite animated movie character? Sebastian. The little crab from The Little Mermaid.

We miss you in Toontown.
Thanks for playing. Don't forget to leave a link to your blog in the comments, so we can all see what your thoughts are on animation


|
11:45 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink