<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Songs about rain.

Thursday, May 27, 2004
*My computer has a virus. Not sure why it wasn't detected before now, but yeah. I have a virus. It should be fixed soon, I hope. I never post on the weekends much anyway. So thanks to everyone that tried to help. =)

*Well I thought my mood had changed but apparently not. I'm in some kind of mood. Hard to describe. I cannot sleep at all. At 7am, they play repeats of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on FX. Of course, I am still wide awake. I love Buffy, always have, and I have seen every episode. I do not really know if it is because watching it the second time around makes everything make more sense, so the jokes are funnier, or if my lack of sleep is just making me crazy; But I laugh out loud. I mean really really loud. Even the commercials have me rolling.

*I usually do not listen to country music. I like it, just not as much as other music. But lately I have been listening to it all of the time. It sure doesn't help the mood that I am in.

*Whats up with the country music/buffy/no sleeping/bad mood/bad week/bitch of a computer/bad sentence structure/phase of mine?

*Song that I am currently playing over and over and over and over... please turn it off:

Songs About Rain - Gary Allen

Well this town has closed down way too early and there's nothing to do.
So I'm driving around in circles and I'm thinking about you.
Today I heard you got a new last name.
Sure didn't know it was gonna hit me this way.
And the radio just keeps on playing all these songs about rain.
Now there's all kind o' songs about babies and love that goes right.
But for some unknown reason nobody wants to play them tonight.
Hey I hope its sunny where ever you are.
Thats sure not the picture tonight in my car.
And it sure ain't easing my pain all these songs.

CHORUS~Like Rainy Night In Georgia, and Kentucky Rain.
Well here comes that rainy day feeling again.
Blue eyes crying in the early morning rain.
They go on and on and theres no two the same.
Oh it would be easy to blame all these songs about rain.~CHORUS

Well I thought I was over you but I guess maybe I'm not.
Cause when I let you go, looks like lonely is all that I got.
Guess I'll never know what could have been.
Sure ain't helping this mood that I'm in.
Yeah they're gonna keep on playing these songs.

~CHORUS~

Oh how I wish I could blame all these songs about rain.
All these songs about rain.
Songs about rain.


|
9:30 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink