<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

They are the gummi bears.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Ok, I have a lot to say today. Maybe. I always plan on these really long posts, but 5 sentences into them, I get lazy and quit. First of all, my uncle is home and he is gonna be just fine. He had some sort of swollen muscle problem. But yeah, he is perfectly fine. I appreciate everyone's kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I really do. Secondly, I have been extremely busy with family, job hunting, and decorating my room: therefore if I have yet to respond to comments or emails, they are coming soon, I promise. Thirdly, I am only doing one meme today because I am so darn busy and lazy. And yes, I did say darn. Besides, I have been doing this meme since it began and I can't miss it. On that note, the last thing I wanted to mention.... I am starting a new meme. Well, I have started to set it up, but I do not know if I am going to follow through with it or not. I just thought it would be nice to have a meme about movies, since we already have one about TV. If anyone would be interested in playing, please let me know. Any suggestions for the day to do it, the title, etc., please let me know that as well. I have millions of ideas, I just would like to hear another person's opinion.

TV Tuesday.

Week 10 - Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...

Jay Leno once quipped when he was alone in an elevator his mind always reverted to the lowest song he could think of: "Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed..."

Love them or hate them, TV theme songs stick with us for years! If you're stuck on some lyrics, click here for a comprehensive page with words I never even knew existed. (Who knew I Dream of Jeannie had lyrics???)

On that musical note:

1. What is your favorite TV theme song? Cheers.

2. Which song drives you crazy enough to hit mute on the remote? Three's Company really gets on my nerves.

3. Which song are your proud to say you remember (most of) the lyrics to??? For some reason I seem to remember every lyric to every song I ever hear, so I remember a ton of TV theme songs. Even cartoon theme songs from back in the day. Such as the Gummi Bears.

~Bonus~ Put the lyrics on your page (from memory), and I'll list you next week in the TV Tuesday Theme Song Hall of Fame. Don't forget to leave a comment so I'll know you posted!
Magic and mystery,
Are part of their history,
Along with the secret,
Of gummiberry juice.
Their legend is growing,
They take pride in knowing,
They'll fight for what's right,
In whatever they do.

Gummi Bears!!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere.
High adventure that's beyond compare.
They are the Gummi Bears.
They are the Gummi Bears!!



|
7:59 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink