<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

The answers.

Friday, June 25, 2004
Liz wanted to know...

Lip gloss or lipstick? Which do you prefer? Gloss. It gives ya that wet look.

Have you ever kissed a girl? Yes.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, who would you go with (anyone you want!), and why? New Zealand, with Vin Diesel. Because its beautiful and he is beautiful. lol.

logtar wanted to know...

What is your favorite place to do it? (you said not to be shy) All I can think of when I see this questions is 'in the butt'. Its very distracting. So I'm gonna be boring and say my bed.

Have you ever riden a motocycle? On the back, yes.

What scares you? Failure, bees, love.

Michael wanted to know...

What's your favorite kind of desert? Pineapple upside down cake.

What is your favorite place that you've lived? Though it is full of drama, home is where the heart is.

3)What gives you hope for the future? My niece and nephew. Halee & Zack.

Tayles wanted to know...

What is your favorite season? Fall.

Who is the bigger pain the ass : men or woman ? Men of course. lol.

Who was your secret crush when you were little? (It could be a celebrity. I know most of mine were) Mr. T. I'm serious. I watched the A-Team all the time. I told my mom I was going to marry him. I wouldn't even have to change my name. Miss-T. Ya know... I was little.. Leave me alone.

Daphne wanted to know...

Do you have any tattoos? if so, what is it and where is it located? Tweety bird, on my arm.

Do you dye your hair? Yes, I just recently dyed it black. But my blonde roots are showing. I've also dyed it brown and red before. Can't decide which I like the most.

Does it matter to you if people leave comments on your blog or not? Somewhat. Would I stop blogging if I got no comments? No. But I do appreciate everyone that does comment. So yeah... it matters.

Lori wanted to know...

Do you like sex toys? Yes. Yes, I do.

If yes, which ones? Oh, I shoulda looked at the next question before I answered that last one. lol. I like any toy that can enhance the enjoyment. Ahem.. vibrator.

Have you ever bungee jumped? No, I have not. But I'd like to.

Thanks to each one of ya. It was enjoyable. And 50,000 Misty points go to Candy for guessing Buffy.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. =)






|
12:16 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink