<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Can you say ... slacker?

Thursday, June 24, 2004
. I am going to answer the questions. Tonight, or tomorrow. I've just been busy, ya know. I started this blog in March, I even started a meme. Theater Thursday. Ever heard of it? (Shameless plug) Anyway... where was I? Oh yeah... I started this blog because I seemed to have a lot of down time, what with summer break coming on and all. I thought this would be a fun way to kill time for an hour or so a day. But as soon as I did start the blog, the less time I now seem to have. Did I say that right? I feel like I'm talking backwards today for some reason. Oh yeah... I have finesse. I have finesse coming out of my bottom.

. 50,000 Misty points* to anyone that can tell me what TV show that finesse line came from. And the character that said it.

. Yeah, I'm not that witty all on my own. I steal lines. Gasp.

* Misty points redeemable absolutely nowhere. |
8:07 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink