<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Dirrrrty.

Monday, June 14, 2004
Not much to say today. The weekend was fine. I am fine. Just tired. I heard a plethora of dirty jokes over the LONG weekend. Was it a full moon? Or was everyone just in one of those moods? Either way, it was both funny, and weird. Meme time.

Monday Music Mambo.

The theme for this week is "Mood Music" so taking the first letters of the word "Mood" tell us something. Not necessarily about yourself...but something..be as creative as you like. Get that brain a mamboing!!

Music is the best medicine in the world.
Oldies, Pop, Rock, R&B, Country.
Oh yeah, I love it all.
Dude, not a day goes by that music doesn't impact me.

Are you warmed up?

Ok...here goes.


1. What are some of the songs or albums that you play when you're angry? Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish. Any Linkin Park CD. AC/DC. Megadeth.

2. What song or songs always manage to cheer you up when you are sad? Mostly 80's music. Ya know... I love Billy Idol.


3. Do you have any songs that you associate with a special time of your life? If so, what was the song, and tell us about the event that it makes more special? I Need You - Lynyrd Skynyrd. Played the first time that my boyfriend told me he loved me.

4. In the mood for love? What songs make you feel all warm and fuzzy? Anything by Otis Redding. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind - Brian McKnight. R Kelly - Sex is on my Mind.

5. What song best describes the mood that you're in right now? Tesla - What You Give.


Ok kidlets, it's mambo time, put on your dancing shoes and get mamboing! Remember to come back and comment once you're done, so we can mambo along with you.

|
9:26 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink