<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Drifting away.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004
+ Yes, another new layout. These colors are so ugly. lol. But don't get used to it. There will be more to come in the following weeks, until I decide what I like. I just want the actual post part to be bigger. Is that not why I have this blog? TO BLOG? Ehhhhh. Why ask why?

++ I'm going out tonight with Jude, her last night to do something fun with me before she leaves for Florida.

+++ My thoughts are very drifty like today.

++++ My new obsession - Tim Daly.

+++++ Most people never seem to see their own tragic flaws. I am fully aware of my own shortcomings, for the most part. I am more than willing to be honest about who I am, yet I do nothing to change. Strange.

++++++ I didn't take any summer courses this semester because I felt that I really needed the break. Now I yearn to be back in class and it has been less than a month since break started. I'm bored. Bored, I tell ya.

+++++++ Maybe a meme later. I'm too tired.

|
7:56 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink