<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

How old am I?

Monday, June 07, 2004
+ Guess what? Yeah, I am in a mood. lol. As usual. But I also have the worst case of the giggles you could ever imagine. I am such a teenager. If you didn't know me, you'd think I was a 16 year old girl. I look, talk, and conduct myself as a 16 year old girl would. Why? I don't know. Even my television and reading material as of late seems to coincide with adolescence. Shoulda packed those ruby slippers.

++ I once again put truth to the rumors of my promiscuity. That is twice in less than 5 days. But that is as far as I will broach that subject. Somethings are best left to fester in my head. And I hate being judged on my predilection for the male species.

+++ I abhor the word 'fester', much as I abhor the word 'crush'.

++++ My partner in crime, Jude, is leaving Thursday morning at 5am to go to Florida. Without me. My weekend will surely suffer without her. And I had planned all along to go with her, I've never seen the ocean. Yes, you can gasp now. But its true. Never, ever have I seen the sky meet the water. But alas I cannot go. I have a college matter that needs attending to, my Grandma's birthday is next week, and a job interview to contend with. Ehhh, drop it all and run to the beach? I'd love to, but the student in me that craves knowledge does not want her financial aid to be harmed in any way. Meme time.

Monday Music Mambo.

This week's mambo has a special theme -- Movie Music!

So to get us warmed up, let's start out by taking the word "Music" and see if we can come up with Movie titles using those 5 letters!

Mystic Pizza
U-571
Silence of the Lambs
Indecent Proposal
Chicken Run. Why? Because there was no movie called 'Coffee'

So are you warmed up for the summer movie season? Are you warmed up for the soundtracks that go with them? Yay! Let's mambo...movie soundtrack style.


1. What movie soundtrack is your absolute favorite? Thats too hard. I'm an 80's child and all the cheese-filled ones come to mind. Dirty Dancing, Footloose, St. Elmo's Fire. See, I shoulda just kept that to myself.

2. What movie wouldn't be as great if it didn't have such an awesome soundtrack? Grease. Without the soundtrack there wouldn't be much of a movie, would there?

3. How many movie soundtracks to you own? (you don't have to be precise a rough estimate is fine)
I don't really own CD's unless I make them myself. But I'll say aout 10.

4. Have you ever bought a movie soundtrack and not seen the movie? Nope, never had that urge.

5. If your life was going to be made into a movie, what songs would you want included on the soundtrack? Am I supposed to name enough songs to make an entire CD? Oy.

a. Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
b. Gary Allen - Songs About Rain
c. Billy Squier - Everybody Wants You
d. Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
e. Limp Bizkit - It'll Be Ok
f. Bruce Springsteen - Sad Eyes
g. Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know
h. Joan Armatrading - The Weakness In Me
i. Etta James - At Last
j. Tool - Sober

So what's stopping you? Go Mambo to your favorite movie soundtrack.



|
9:56 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink