<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

When in doubt, go backwards.

Monday, June 21, 2004
*Yes, I changed it already, back to an old layout. Its not very clean. If ya think the red is too much, I can change it in a matter of seconds, just the red though. But this is it. I am keeping this layout until I change over to MT or something else. But that won't be for a few months. After the summer break is over. I spend tons more time at the computer while in school. And even though most of that time should be spent on actual schoolwork, I tend to do other stuff when it feels like my brain may explode.

*Too lazy to do any memes today.

*Ok, enough about layouts already. I think 50 percent of my posts are about my stupid layout.

*Father's Day was good. I spent the entire day with my dad. Just hanging out, doing things normal fathers and daughters would not do. Yeah, we got drunk and played pool, and the jukebox. And sang old John Prine songs. I also visited my Grandfather for maybe 5 minutes. But hey, I made an appearance.

*Now it is Monday again. And that makes me feel so blah. But thoughts of the upcoming weekend are gonna keep me from going off the deep end.

*So, I'll go out on a silly note, since that is my overall mood of the day, once you get past the blah's. And remember... I said SILLY. Not funny.

Q: Why did Tigger stick his head down the toilet. A: He was looking for Pooh.
|
1:16 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink