<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Yes, I said hoochie.

Monday, June 28, 2004
. Blogger is being a hoochie. I did the Mambo but of course it didn't post. Well, I did half a mambo. I couldn't vote anyone off. Its just not in me. I love music too much. ALL MUSIC. So... since I'm too lazy to do the Mambo all over again, keeping with the music theme... I'm just gonna do this...

Choose a band/singer and answer these questions using only titles of their songs.

[John Prine]

01. Are you male or female? [No Name Girl]
02. Describe yourself: [Illegal Smile]
03. How do some people feel about you? [There She Goes]
04. How do you feel about yourself? [The Accident (Things Could Be Worse)]
05. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: [We Must Have Been Out Of Our Minds]
06. Where would you rather be? [All The Way With You]
07. Describe what you want to be: [Far From Me]
08. Describe how you live: [Yes I Guess They Oughta Name A Drink After You]
09. Describe how you love: [Til A Tear Beomes A Rose]
10. Share a few words of wisdom: [Thats The Way That The World Goes Round]


|
2:08 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink