<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Honesty and the cha-cha.

Monday, July 12, 2004
Monday Music Mambo - Week 16

It's that time again. It's time to dance the Mambo. Are you wacky enough to dance it with us? I bet you are!

I'm going to get us warmed up with a little "I say...You think..." musical style.

dance: with me - 112
club: in da club - 50 cent
saturday night:fever - soundtrack
strobe: light - the b52's
boogie: fever - the sylvers
fever: dog - stillwater
jazz: all that jazz - chicago
chorus: choir

Now it's time to get the Mambo on. Are you all ready?

1. Have you ever done any line dances like the electric slide or the Macarena? A few times. The electric slide. The booty call.


2. Do you like to dance? All the friggin' time.


3. Where's your favorite place to dance? Anywhere and everywhere.


4. When you dance, what's your favorite kind of music to dance to? Anything and everything.


5. What one dance best describes your personality? The funky chicken.

As always, when you finish Mamboing, come back and leave a comment here so we can come dance with you and share the Mamboing insanity.



Monday Madness.

Let's try some 'true or false' questions this week! Feel free to elaborate as you wish!

1. I like my job. - False. I do not have a job. I am a full time student.

2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. - False. I'd like to think that I do. But I don't always.

3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog. True. I do not have a problem thinking of things to blog about, I just don't know if most of it is fit for human consumption.

4. 'Organization' is my middle name! - False. So totally false. I am so scatter brained.

5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' - False. I never even have a Plan A.

6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. -True.

7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.' - True. Either way is fine by me.

8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life. - False. I'm just not.

9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. False. So freaking false. I need a chainsaw to wake me up.

10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. - True. I rarely ever get 8 hours of sleep.


|
5:39 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink