<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

I want to come over.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004
. The last few days have been busy. Nothing exciting, just busy. Fall semester begins August 23rd. My schedule is so messed up. I thought my tuition issue had already been settled but apparently not. I still haven't received my letter saying that it is paid. I talked to my guidance counselor and she said I wasn't even registered for fall classes. What?!?!?! I did all of this crap at the end of the spring semester. Hello!!! Anywho...I think we got that part settled but I'm still leary about it. So I plan to bug her at least once a week until classes start.

. I saw an old friend yesterday. We've known each other since we were 5. We just don't hang out so much anymore. We had sex one time and one time only. Just one of those things that sometimes happen between friends. He looks at me today and says..."So, you wanna go half on an orgasm?" I looked at him and said simply..."We did that already and I didn't get my half." Ha. I can be so rude. He knows it was all in fun. He laughed. Don't yell at me.

. Watching the Democratic National Convention coverage on television has been nothing if not annoying. The only part that has been surprising is listening to Barack Obama. It amazes me beyond belief when a politician actually makes sense. Not only did I understand him, I was uplifted by him. His words were very inspiring and full of hope.

. I cannot believe that it is Thursday already. This week has went by so fast. I feel like I haven't been home at all.

. Nothing much planned for the weekend. Just the usual debauchery.

. Outback Jack: I don't think I can watch it again. It really stresses me out. lol.

. My head aches.

. Song that I cannot get out of my head:

Melissa Etheridge - I Want To Come Over.

I know you're home. You left your light on. You know I'm here. The night is thin. I know you're alone. I watched the car leave. Your lover is gone. Let me in. Open your back door. I just need to touch you once more. I want to come over to hell with the consequence. You told me you loved me that's all I believe. I want to come over it's a need I can't explain.To see you again. I want to come over. I know your friend. You told her about me. She filled you with fear. Some kind of sin. How can you turn denying the fire? Lover I burn. Let me in. Open your back door. I just need to touch you once more. I want to come over. To hell with the consequence. You told me you loved me. That's all I believe. I want to come over. It's a need I can't explain. To see you again. I want to come over. I know you're confused.I know that you're shaken. You think we'll be lost once we begin. I know you're weak. I know that you want me. Lover don't speak. Let me in. I want to come over. To hell with the consequence. You told me you loved me. That's all I believe. I want to come over. It's a need I can't explain. To see you again. I want to come over.


|
11:53 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink