<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass.

Friday, July 09, 2004
. I've met Dwight Yoakum, Joe Nichols, Bryan White, and Ken Mellons. Just thought I'd tell ya that. Why? I dunno. lol.


. Had to hop on the bandwagon and post mine. I have seen this everywhere, so who do I give credit to? All of ya's...

Wackiness: 64/100
Rationality: 36/100
Constructiveness: 48/100
Leadership: 50/100

You are a WEDF Wacky Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a menace to society, depending on how you channel your energies. You chew your fingers and have an addictive personality. Properly guided, you can be enormously productive otherwise you run amok, stir up trouble, and generally have a hell of a good time.

To your friends, you are a source of relentless entertainment. You often get into trouble, but you almost always find a way out. You are strangely popular and feed off others energy. You live hard, seize the day, and although your more sober friends would like to see you settled down, you generally have fewer regrets and better memories than they do. Your tenet is that, at the end of the day, one regrets only what one didnt try. You are right.

You could benefit from outside help in balancing your highs and lows. Or perhaps cutting back on the caffeine.


. Saw this one at Kelly's and Insane Faery's.

Act your age?: I would. If I was 16.
Born on what day of the week?: Monday. Maybe thats why I loathe them.
Chore you hate?: DISHES!
Dads name?: Jon.
Essential makeup item?: foundation.
Favorite actor(s)?: Vin Diesel, Viggo Mortensen.
Gold or silver?: Silver.
Hometown?: Waverly, WV.
Instruments you play?: I can really rock the mic. lol.
Job title?: Student.
Kids?: None.
Living arrangements?: Recently moved back in with my Dad.
Mums name?: Phyllis.
Need?: Fun.
Overnight hospital stays?: I was in the hospital for over 2 weeks once. If ya wanna know, ask. Its a bit too personal to be posted. Other than that, nothing serious.
Phobias?: Porta-potties. lol. I'm sooo serious.
Quote you like?: "Even though I'm full of sin, in the end you'll let me in."
Religious affiliation?: None right now.
Siblings: One older sister, Kelli.
Time you wake up?: During the semester, 6am. On break... Whenever I want.
Unique talent?: I can chug a beer like nobody's business. lol.
Vegetable you refuse to eat?: Tomatoes gross me out.
Worst habit?: So many to choose from.. Drinking? maybe.
Xrays youve had?: A few. Chest, abdomen, ultrasounds. Cat-scans.
Yummy food you make?: Pepperoni rolls.
Zoo animal you like?: Camels.
|
4:48 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink