<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

The midnight sky.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004
. The LONG weekend was good. Wasn't great. But I had fun nonetheless. Once I saw those fireworks light up the midnight sky... I knew. This, my friend, is life. Yeah, I don't need to wax poetic on the importance of me watching fireworks. Anyways.. I finally have a few minutes to update. So here goes.

. I'm trying to make this summer as fun-filled as possible. This weekend I will be attending an outdoor concert in Ohio. The Southern Rock All-Stars. I've always been a fan of Molly Hatchet and Blackfoot. So it should be good fun.

. I don't have all of the details as of yet, but at the end of August, I will be doing something I've always wanted to do. Hot air balloon ride. I cannot wait. I am so excited. I could pee in my pants.

. Things are feeling better, ya know? Like this finally will be the summer that I do some of the things I've always wanted to do.

. So yeah, things are good. I'm feeling great. Just a little busy. So I may have to do Theater Thursday a little early this week. Barry is on vacation. Hope he's having fun.

. Tomorrow... I am dying my hair back to blonde.

. New obsession: Outback Jack.

. Current singer I cannot get enough of : Melissa Etheridge. I can't explain it, but a few of her songs are just really sticking with me these last few weeks. Especially "Come To My Window" , and "Let Me In".

. That's all I've got for now. Tune in next time. |
11:33 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink