<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Self-destructive, much?

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
. The weekend was great. A very loooooong weekend, but great nonetheless. Hung out with old friends. Made new friends. And generally just had a good time.

. Friday I went to a club to meet up with a friend. From there we headed to another club that was hosting my sister's 10 year highschool reunion. Even though my sister happens to be older than I am, I was still friends with a lot of her classmates. I do believe I had one too many Yagerbombs, because I cannot remember half of the screen names and email addresses that I received from the reunion. We stayed at the club until it closed. From there, a group of about 12 of us went to a nearby friend's house. We played pool. We drank. We giggled. We jammed. We watched the sun come up. I didn't get home until 10am on Saturday morning. Still, I wasn't ready for bed. So I cleaned, I ate, I showered. I finally fell asleep at 2pm. I was supposed to meet a friend at 8pm that night. I didn't wake up until 9pm. I know, so irresponsible. I finally met my friend at 10pm.

. I won't go into detail about my Saturday evening/Sunday morning. I don't think I am quite ready for advice and/or comments about what it is I am doing. I'm still too confused about it myself.

. The rest of Sunday and all of Monday was spent with friends. Drinking, laughing, talking, watching lame movies. I was also seen running back and forth... Checking my voicemail, and offline Yahoo messages for those 2 days, conversing with someone that I shouldn't even be talking to at all. All the while being heckled by my friends, that I am a twit. Still, I had a blast.

. Just when I think things are going back to normal. Just when I feel okay about everything again. Someone comes along that draws me in. Like a magnet. When I least expect it. When I least want and/or need it. As much as I know that it is wrong. As much as I know that it will never work. As much as I know that someone is going to get hurt. I cannot stop what has started.

. My show is on tonight... Yeah, Outback Jack.

. And this is how I feel.

Artist: Walter Egan Lyrics
Song: Magnet and Steel Lyrics


Ooh, ooh, ah
Now, I told you so you ought to know (ooh,ooh,ah)
It takes some time for a feeling to grow (ooh,ooh,ah)
You're so close now I can't let you go (ooh,ooh,ah)
And I can't let go
With you I'm not shy to show the way I feel
With you I might try my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel

I can't hope that I'll hold you for long (ooh,ooh,ah)
I'm a woman who's lost in her song (ooh,ooh,ah)
But the love that I feel is so strong (ooh,ooh,ah)
And it can't be wrong
With you I'm not shy to show the way I feel
With you I might try my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel

[break]

With you I'm not shy to show the way I feel
With you I might try my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel
For you are a magnet and I am steel
For you are a magnet and I am steel.


|
6:12 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink