<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

She'll leave you with a smile.

Friday, July 30, 2004
. The weekend has arrived. Don't ya just love it?

. I'm on a diet. A boy diet. I've been good for an entire week. Yeah yeah... I know it isn't that long. But to me.. it is.

. I went shopping with my mother today. And my niece, Halee. I bought another new pair of jeans, 2 shirts, 2 bottles of body spray, and a candle. Jasmine. Mmm. I ate french fries and drank a Dr. Pepper. I fought with Halee about who got to sit up front. lol. We both act like we're 3. But... she is 3. She won...

. I have plans with friends Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I might just reschedule the plans for tonight and go out alone. I like my alone nights more and more. So I should definetly do it at least once a week.

. I went out last night with a male friend. We drank, played pool, sang too loud, laughed too loud. But by midnight I told him that I was tired and I went home.

. I don't have the energy to update further. So... 'til Monday. I leave you with this...

Are you addicted to sex?

1. Do you regularly purchase sexually explicit magazines?
2. Are you preoccupied with sex?
3. Do you feel that your sexual behavior is abnormal?
4. Do you often feel badly about your sexual behavior?
5. Has your sexual behavior ever interfered with your family life?
6. Have you been unable to stop your sexual behavior even though you know it's inappropriate?

If you answered yes to any of these... you may have a problem.

. I said yes 5 times.

. Have a great weekend, ya'll. |
5:24 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink