<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Theater Thursday.

Thursday, July 29, 2004
Week 11 - My Life.

This week the topic is YOU.

1) If there was a movie to be made about your life, what actor/actress would portray you? I'd rather portray myself. But that would be kinda kooky, no? So I guess I would want someone that is obviously talented but that also looks a bit like me. And that would be Mena Suvari.

2) What actor/actress would portray your love interest? Your best friend? My love interest, ha. Vin Diesel would make a very nice fling. As would Jared Leto. And my best friend... that would be Heath Ledger. Accent and all.

3) What would be the title of your film? Sometimes She Forgets.

Bonus) What moment of your life would be the highlight of this film? Too many to choose from. I've had a rather eventful 20some years. It'd be a surprise. Yeah... you never see it coming.

Be sure to leave your name and blog link in the comments. If you don't have a blog, post your answers in the comments.

|
4:08 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink