<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

TV Tuesday

Tuesday, July 06, 2004
I've missed several weeks because things have been so hectic. But I'm gonna stay up late tonight, just to catch up. Here we go...

Week 17 - Daytime TV

Everyone knows all of us who "stay at home" for one reason or another do nothing but sit and watch TV right? That was a joke, just for the record. Most people get a chance to watch TV at some point during the day and this week we're going to explore your watching habits! This week's topic is daytime TV!

1. Daytime TV: "Gimme my soaps", "Talk shows please", "More of a Game show person", or "Home shows are best!!" I really do not like any of those. If I ever watch television during the day, it is old reruns for me.

2. One of the latest trends in Daytime TV is re-runs of 80's & 90's hit shows, what is your favorite that's re-running now? If you don't have one which show would you like to see re-running? I'm loving me some Buffy, Roseanne, Friends. Just to name a few.

3. What's your all time favorite day time show? Umm, local weather. lol.

~Bonus~ There's lots of noise about Daytime soaps pushing the limits of what's acceptable on TV, but the soaps claim they're just keeping up with changes in society, so which is it? Are the soaps over the edge? Or has society brought it on itself? I really don't know. I haven't watched a soap in over 5 years.

Remember to leave your link or answers in the comments!! :)

|
11:19 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink