<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Who's gonna drive ya home tonight?

Monday, July 26, 2004
. Thursday... I went out. I drank, I played pool, I had sex. Friday was the same. Just a different boy. I know, I know... I'm awful. Please don't send me evil e-mails. If you don't like what I write about, don't read it. I'm just being honest. This is my life. I practice safe sex. I'm over 21. And I am single. So please... no more e-mails. I respect your opinion, but not if you're gonna tell me that I'm going straight to hell.

. Saturday I went to a party at a friend's house. One of my old friends I've known since childhood showed up. I only see him twice a year because he works all of the time. Out of town. We left the party and went to a club for a few hours. Then we went back to the party. This guy is one of a handful of male friends that I have that have never attempted to hit on me. Sure, he jokes about it all the time. But he's never tried anything. And even though he is hotter than hot, I am comforted by the fact that sex isn't an issue between us. He's going through a nasty divorce and I thought he might have been a little lonely and pressed the sex issue, but he didn't. And for that... I love him. He stayed over and I could have kissed him when he asked for a blanket and pillow so he could crash on the couch. But that would have defeated the purpose, huh? Ha.

. Sunday was about the same. Hung out with friends and just lounged around. Went to Burger King, and I ate an entire Whopper and fries. I could faintly hear my ass screaming... 'stop it'.

. Today I'm doing a whole lotta nothing. Looking for a new car. Thats about it. My sister keeps calling, wanting to use my computer because she crashed hers. Not only does she want to use it, she wants me to deliver it to her house. Can you say... NO!

. And guess what? I'm hungry again. I'm not sure why I have this new obsession with food. But I feel the need to increase my Tae-Bo workouts.

. I go back to school in less than a month. And I feel like I haven't done anything this summer. At all. I better get to it. =)
|
2:22 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink