<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Friday the 13th.

Friday, August 13, 2004
. I'm not a superstitious girl, but last Friday the 13th was awful. One after another, bad things just kept happening. Ya think that is gonna make me stay home tonight ? Hell no.

. So I have little time to do much of anything. But theres always time for a meme. I'll have a real update on Monday. For both blogs. Have a great weekend y'all.

Friday Four

8.13.04 ** Cue the scary music**

1. Do you have any phobias? Not really. Some bugs freak me out. Driving used to freak me out.

2. What's your biggest fear? Never figuring out what I want to do with my life.

3. Do you participate in any superstitions? Again, not really. If I ever rock a rocking chair with no one sitting in it, my mom screams her head off at me.

4. Why does the last person in Friday the 13th always find all the bodies? Because... it is a movie. A pretty dumb one at that.


|
3:51 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink