<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Happy happy, joy joy.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004
. Monday I didn't really do too much. Spent time with Zack and Halee again. Talked to my guidance counselor. Ate too much, again. Hung out with friends. Mainly my ex, which is a whole 'nother post altogether.

. Outback Jack is on tonight. I love that show. Its so damn corny that it makes me giggle. And Jack is one fine looking man.

. I feel stuffed and tired. So... Maybe I'll just sleep for 12 consecutive hours... I wish.

. Yes, I am hopping on the happy bandwagon. I saw this over at Barry's... The Purple Princess has issued a challenge To post one happy thought or moment each day in August. Since I started a few days late, here are mine for Sunday and Monday. Not today though, because it just began.

. Happy moment : Sunday, August 1 : Spending half the day with Zachary.
. Happy moment : Monday, August 2 : My niece saying...'I loves you Misty'.

. Saw this over at Lori's. Had to take it.

Temptress
You are a temptress


Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
|
2:12 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink