<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Judgement day.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004
. The pain is mostly gone, it only hurts when I bend over or hit a pothole. Or something equally as stupid.

. The last episode of Outback Jack is on tonight. I'm sad to see it be over, but oh well. In 2 weeks I'll be in class on Tuesday nights anyway.

. I know I said I wouldn't post a link to my other blog again. But I did update it. So sue me.

. Monday's Happy Thought: Actually being able to get some sleep.
Tuesday's Happy Thought: A long, hot bubble bath.

. I'm so sick of judgemental people. Always thinking the worst. Always thinking that their way is the right way. The only way. I went to the DMV yesterday and had to listen to a lady ramble on for 20 minutes about how this other lady sitting nearby wasn't dressed appropiately. (No, it wasn't me) Why do some people have such superior attitudes? I mean, really... Why are some people so quick to judge? And who the hell said it was your place to judge in the first place? People like that really bug me. Is there a big book of right? And you read each and every page and so you know what is right and what isn't? I don't think so. Its not just about the way you look. I hear people all the time judging others. For their looks, their lifestyles, their ideas, their beliefs. I finally got up and moved away from the lady but not before I looked calmly at her and said... "Keep the peace." LOL. I know... It just popped out of my mouth. I have no idea what I was thinking. I don't think I have ever said 'keep the peace' in my entire life. Don't ask me why it popped out at that particular time.
Believe me, I know some things are just plain wrong. But for judging people that are in no way harming or affecting others is just friggin' ignorant. Not everyone has the same beliefs. Not everyone is gonna live life like you do. Just because it is different, does not mean it is wrong. People really do fear that which they do not understand. Fear makes people stupid. So... to all those people that think they have the RIGHT to judge everyone else. Keep the peace.

I really wanted to say Fuck you. Or kiss my ass. But yeah... Ya know.

|
12:14 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink