<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Just a little pain.

Monday, August 09, 2004
. I posted something Friday and it just now showed up. Nice.

. The weekend was fine. Nothing exciting, just hanging out with friends. Drinking, dancing, laughing. Ya know.

. I'm in pain. I've had problems with my ovaries for over 5 years now. Most of the time the pain is barely an issue. But twice, the pain was so bad that I had to be hospitalized. The pain isn't to that point yet, but I have a feeling that I will be. At first it feels like back pain. Like I pulled a muscle in my back, or slept funny in bed and it hurts to move. But I have medication. Hopefully the pain will be gone by tomorrow and there won't have to be a visit to the doctor.

. My new obsesion: Watching sports on TV. Even golf, which usually bores me to death. Along with the fact that I rarely watch TV makes it all the more strange. In the last 2 weeks I have watched skateboarding, bmx biking, golf, volleyball, and old college football games. I am REALLY excited about watching the Olympics. But they start on a Friday and last for 2 weeks. Can you see me staying home on a Friday and sitting in front of the TV for 2 weeks? Ha. Thats what TIVO is for.

. I dont have TIVO. Damn.

. VCR. Yeah... VCR.

. Happy times...

Saturday's Happy Moment - Pigging out at McDonalds and feeling no guilt.
Sunday's Happy Moment - Sunday dinner with 15 family members.

. Monday's moment and an update for my other blog will come later. I know... the suspense is killing ya.


|
10:48 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink